Tuesday, February 20, 2007

purdah

\PUR-duh\, noun: 1 .A state of seclusion or concealment; social seclusion. 2. A curtain, screen, or veil shielding women from the sight of men or strangers in Hindu and Muslim communities. 3.A striped cotton cloth from which a curtain is made, often blue and white. Ben is in Rome this week.This is a picture of Nimes, in the roman gardens. I am having a great time, enjoying my temporary purdah at home. I went shopping yesterday, and then out to dinner with a group of friends. So not really suffering yet. In the end it was really nice to have Ben's friend here. He only stayed a few days then took off traveling by himself and now with Ben. It was cool to show someone around. It definatly made me more excited about Europe. Its so nice to be alone for a bit. Play my music and watch political debates on TV. Go wild in other words ;) I did get some really nice clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home